Solid Lines Productions is a 501(c)3 organization that aims to foster community dialogue through theatre about socially-relevant issues. We are on the search for a passionate events and marketing intern to join our talented team of committed thinkers and doers. If you are a creative and motivated individual with a deep desire to have a positive, tangible impact on your community, this is the job for you. This position is currently unpaid and an ideal fit for marketing or communications students looking for college credit, or experienced volunteers with the ability to devote their ambitious and energetic personality to an excellent cause.
- Formulate an overarching social media strategy including content themes and data-driven benchmarks for success and implement it across multiple social platforms.
- Assist in the creation of marketing and promotional materials that will appeal to a variety of target audiences.
- Assist in the development of overarching marketing themes used to promote Solid Lines Productions as an organization and the variety of events that makeup our yearly season.
- Conceptualize and implement fundraising and/or social events designed to increase the reach and impact of Solid Lines Productions.
- Assist in the development of marketing systems and processes that contribute to the organizational stability and overall growth of Solid Lines Productions.
- Oversee the implementation of tactics that formulate a larger digital marketing strategy (i.e. email marketing, database management, patron engagement initiatives, artist engagement initiatives,
very minorwebsite maintenance, dynamic digital content creations, ad buying, and ad creative).
- Receive professional mentorship on all tasks from an experience St. Louis digital marketing professional
- Demonstrated passion about socially-relevant issues
- Cultural curiosity about the St. Louis arts scene or
- Interest in event production and promotion
- Previous non-profit involvement or volunteer experience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (but not actually requirement)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong professional communication capabilities
Email letter of interested and resume to email@example.com